10. Katila, Riitta and Chen, Eric L. Effects of search timing on innovation: The value of not being in sync with rivals. Administrative Science Quarterly, Volume 53, No 4 (2008): 593-625.
11. Linn, Johannes and Pidufala, Oksana. The Experience with Regional Economic Cooperation, Lessons for Central Asia (Wolfensohn Center for Development. Working Paper 4. October 2008): 4.
12. Porter, Michael E. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors. (New York: Free Press, 1980).
13. Shahabi, Sohrab and Shikoleslami Mohammad Hossein. Should we wait for Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Success? Politics Quarterly Vol 37, No. 3 (2007): 140. [In Persian]
14. Smith, William Paul. Rivalry. In Encyclopedia of psychology, First Edition, Edited by Raymond J Corsini and Bonnie Davis Ozaki. Vol. 3 (New York: John Wiley & Sons,1984): 248.
15. UIA (Union of International Associations). Historical overview of number of international organizations by type 1909-2013 (Brussels, UIA, 2013): 33-35. Available at: https://www.uia.org/sites/uia.org/files/misc_pdfs/stats/Historical _overview_of_number_of_international_organizations_by_type_1909-2013.pdf Accessed Jan 27, 2017.
16. UNESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific). 2004: 26. Meeting the challenges in era of globalization by strengthened regional development cooperation. New York: UNESCAP. Available at: www.unescap.org/pdd/publications/regcoop/regcoop_full.pdf. Accessed Feb 18, 2017.
17. Valeriano, Brandon. "The Steps to Rivalry: Power Politics and Rivalry Formation" (PhD diss. Vanderbilt University, 2003): 30.
18. Wankel Leonard M. Competition in motor performance: An experimental analysis of motivational components. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Volume 8, Issue 5 (1972): 427-437.