Azgandi, A. Roshandel, J. (1995). Current Military and Strategic Issues [In Persian]. Tehran, SAMT Publication.
Churchill, R. R. Lowe, A. V. The Law of the Sea. Translated [In Persian], Aghai, B. (2008), Tehran, Ganj-e-Danesh Publication.
Collins J. M. (1998). Military Geography. Translated [In Persian], Heydari, A. Yekanifard, A. R. Soleimani Moghadam, P. Tagha, A. R. (2004). Tehran, Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps publishing house, AJA University of Command and Staff, Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Publications.
Corbett, J. S. (1911). Some Principles of Maritime Strategy. London, Longman- Green and Co.
Derruau. M. Human Geography. Translated [In Persian], Sahami, S. (1992). Tehran, Rayzan publication.
Dikshit, R. D. (1995). Political Geography: The Discipline and Its Dimensions (second edition). New Delhi, Tata McGraw-Hill Publication.
Division for ocean affairs and the law of the sea of the United Nations “United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea” (UNCLS) (1982). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/unclos_e.pdf (Last access: 08/10/2013).
Donaldson, R. H. Nogee, J. S. (2009). The Foreign Policy of Russia: Changing Systems, Enduring Interests. NewYork, Sharpe, M. E. Inc.
Dougherty, J. E. Pfaltzgraff, R. L. Contending Theories of International Relations: A Comprehensive Survey. Translated [In Persian], Bozorgi, V. Tayyeb, A. (2014). Tehran, Ghoomes Publishing Company Ltd.
Ezzati, E. (1989). Military geography of Iran [In Persian]. Tehran, Amir Kabir Publications.
11. Falk, K. L. (2000). Why Nations Put to Sea: Technology and the Changing Character of Sea Power in the Twenty-First Century (Studies on Industrial Productivity). London and New York, Routledge Publication.
Ghavam, A. (2010). Principles of Foreign Policy and International Politics [In Persian], SAMT Publication.
Gilpin, R. (1981). War and Change in World Politics. New York, Cambridge University Press.
14. Glassner, M. I. Fahrer, C. (2004). Political Geography (Third Edition). New York, John Wiley & Sons Publication.
15. Grygiel, J. J. (2012). Geography and Seapower. In Dutton, P. Ross, R. and Tunsjø, Ø. (Eds.). Twenty-First Century Seapower: Cooperation and Conflict at Sea, London and New York, Routledge Publication.
16. Hayashi, M. (2005). Military and intelligence gathering activities in the EEZ: definition of key terms. Marine Policy, Vol 29, No 2, pp 123-137.
17. Hoffmann, J. Kumar, Sh. (2010). Globalization- The Maritime Nexus, In Costas Th. Grammenos (Ed.). The Handbook of Maritime Economics and Business (The Grammenos Library), (pp 35-65). London, Routledge publication.
18. International Maritime Organization (IMO). (2006). International Shipping and World Trade Facts and figures, Retrieved from http://treeofideas.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/books-international-shipping-and-world-trade-facts-and-figures.pdf (Last access: 5/23/2014).
19. International Maritime Organization (IMO). (2012). International Shipping Facts and Figures – Information Resources on Trade, Safety, Security, Environment, Maritime Knowledge Centre, Retrieved from http://www.imo.org/KnowledgeCentre/ShipsAndShippingFactsAndFigures/TheRoleandImportanceofInternationalShipping/Documents/International%20Shipping%20-%20Facts%20and%20Figures.pdf (Last access 5/23/2014).
20. Kamenskii, A. B. (1997). The Russian Empire in the Eighteenth Century: Searching for a Place in the World. Translated and Edited by: Griffiths, D. NewYork, Sharpe, M. E. Inc.
Kelletat, D. Physische Geographie der Meere und kusten. Translated [In Persian], Servati, M. R. (1999). Tehran, SAMT Publication.
Khaniha, N. Ghorchi, M. (2009). Globalization, the post-Fordism economy and international straits [In Persian]. Quarterly Foreign Relations, Year 1, Issue 1, pp. 227-256.
23. Kraska, J. (2011). Maritime power and the law of the sea: expeditionary operations in world politics. New York, Oxford University Press.
24. Kraska, J. Pedrozo. R. (2013). International Maritime Security Law. Leiden and Boston, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
25. López Martín, A. G. (2010). International Straits: Concept, Classification and Rules of Passage, New York, Springer Publication.
26. Mahan, A. T. (1889). The Influence of Sea Power upon History 1660-1783. Boston, Dover Publications.
27. McComas, L. A. (1988). Some Principles of Maritime Strategy (Classics of Sea Power Series). Maryland, Naval Institute Press.
28. Modelski, G. (1978). The Long Cycle of Global Politics and the nation-State. Comparative Studies in Society and History. Vol 20, No 2, pp. 214-235, DOI: 10.1017/S0010417500008914
29. Modelski, G. (2000). The Long Cycle of Global Politics and the nation-State. In Linklater, A. (Eds.). International Relations: Critical Concepts in Political Science (Vol 3, pp 1340-1360), Routledge Press.
30. Modelski, G. Thompson, W. R. (1996). Leading Sectors and World Powers: The Coevolution of Global Economics and Politics (Studies in International Relations). Columbia, University of South Carolina Press.
31. Pirtle, C. E. (2000). Military Uses of Ocean Space and the Law of the Sea in the New Millennium. Ocean Development & International Law, Vol 31, No 1-2, pp 7- 45, DOI: 10.1080/009083200276058
32. Rodrigue, J. P. (2013). The Geography of Transport Systems. (Third Edition). London and New York, Routledge Publication.
33. Rodrigue, J. P. (2015). The Geography of Transport Systems. Retrieved from http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/gallery/Map_Maritime%20Circulation.pdf (Last access: 2/5/2015).
34. Sakhuja, V. (2011). Asian Maritime Power in the 21st Century: Strategic Transactions China, India and Southeast Asia. Singapore, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) Press.
Sanjabi, A. (2001). Strategy & military power (Current military and strategic issues) [In Persian]. Tehran, Pazhang Publishing Company Ltd.
Special Report of the Payam-e-darya Monthly (2004). Strategic Straits of the World [In Persian]. Payam-e-darya Monthly, No.127, pp. 4-13.
37. Spykman, N. J. (1938). Geography and Foreign Policy II. The American Political Science Review, Vol 32, No 2, pp 213-236, DOI: 10.2307/1948667
Talaie, F (2002), Applied International Law [In Persian]. Tehran, Majd Publication.
39. The World Factbook -CIA, (2014). Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/ (Last access: 7/7/2014).
40. Till, G. (1984). Maritime Strategy and the Nuclear Age (second edition). London and Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan Publication.
41. Till, G. (2004). Seapower: A Guide for the Twenty-first Century. London, FRANK CASS Publishers.
42. Till, G. (2005). Seapower: A Guide for the Twenty-first Century. Taylor & Francis e-Library.
43. Till, G. (2009). Seapower: A Guide for the Twenty-first Century (second edition). Londan and New York, Routledge Publication.
44. U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). (2012). World Oil Transit Chokepoints (Last Updated: August 22, 2012). Retrieved from http://www.eia.gov/countries/regions-topics.cfm?fips=wotc&trk=p3 (Last access: 17/3/2014).
45. U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). (2017). World Oil Transit Chokepoints (Last Updated: July 25, 2017). Retrieved from https://www.eia.gov/beta/international/regions-topics.php?RegionTopicID=WOTC (Last access: 29/05/2019).
46. Valencia, M. J. Garmendia, J. M. Ship & Ocean Foundation
(SOF) and the East-West Center
(EWC). (2003). the Regime of the Exclusive Economic Zone: Issues and Reponses A Report of the Tokyo Meeting. Honolulu: East-West Center.
47. Van Dyke, J. M. (2004). Military ships and planes operating in the exclusive economic zone of another country. Maritime Policy, Vol 28, No 1, pp 29–39, Doi: 10.1016/j.marpol.2003.10.009
48. Weigert, H. W. Brodie, H. Donerty, E. W. Fernstrom, J. R. Fischer, E. and Kirk, D. (1956). Principles of Political Geography. New York, Appleton- Century-Crofts Inc.
49. Widen, J. J. (2012). Theorist of Maritime Strategy: Sir Julian Corbett and His Contribution to Military and Naval Thought (Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies). Farnham and Burlington, Ashgate Publication Co.
50. Woolley, P. J. (2005). Geography and Japan's Strategic Choices: From Seclusion to Internationalization. Washington D.C, Potomac Books Inc.